BORNN | Enamelware Tea / Coffee Set - Blush
Serve morning tea in style with the Bornn Enamelware coffee set! Crafted in Turkey by hand, this durable enamel set in a handpainted marbled design is the perfect choice for entertaining your guests.
- 1 x Pot
- 1 x mug
- 1 x 21cm plate
Additional mugs and plates available here
Due to its smooth, non-porous surface made of glass, enamel is bacteria inhibiting and is easy to clean. With right care and use it can last for a lifetime and become a family heirloom and your dishes will look new for generations to come.
- Handwashing with the soft side of the sponge is recommended to prolong the life of your enamelware.
- Avoid wire brushes, steel wool, scouring powder containing sand and cleaning sponges with ceramic particles this can scratch the surface.
- The enamelware is dishwasher safe - just use the glass washing program.
- Dry the cookware well. Any lime spots can effortlessly be removed with vinegar water.
- Do not use heavy duty cleaning products and harsh chemicals when cleaning, enamelware can easily be cleaned with a simple combination of lime juice and baking soda.
- What appear to be scratches in the enamel could be marks left by metal tools: streaks of metallic residue, which have caused little or no damage to the underlying enamel. Enamel is much harder than stainless steel, you can scrub the marks with a gentle cleaning compound.
- Enameled steel is incredibly strong, but the glass top coat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces (revealing the steel frame underneath) remember it is still safe to eat from your enamelware dishes even if the steel underneath the glass is exposed.
- During the production process of enamelware products are hung for drying and firing under their rims therefore flash rust can appear in these areas, they can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- There are small holes to allow gas to escape on models with hollow handles. Here the air can escape during firing. The little bubbles are part of the enameling process.
- There may be seams on the inside of the handle. Basic enamel leaks outwards slightly during firing, and a thin line appears, this is part of the enamelling process.
ABOUT BORNN ENAMELWARE:
All Orders are shipped same day from Australia if received before 3:00pm. Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm.
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 7.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm.
After payment and order confirmation, we will get your order ready, and send you another email indicating it is ready for collection.
Please reply to this email with an ETA so that we can ensure everything is 100% ready to pick up seamlessly.
Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $19.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org