OREGON SCIENTIFIC WMR500 All-in-one Smart Connected Professional Weather Station
The WMR500 All-in-one weather station with WIFI connectivity is perfect for both aspiring and amateur meteorologists who love to study the weather
The wireless integrated sensor all-one-sensor measures:
- dew point
- wind speed
- wind direction
- current time
- moon phase
- all in self-single contained unit.
- The outdoor sensor sets up in minutes and transmits data wirelessly to your weather station console anywhere up to 1,000 ft (300 m) away. An integrated solar panel also helps extend the battery life.
- A large LCD screen which clearly displays your local weather information and trends including, weather forecast, barometric pressure, indoor and outdoor temperature & humidity, dew point, wind speed & direction and rainfall as well as the current time and moon phase
- The console is also able to connect to you home wifi network, automatically pushing your weather data to the cloud. Via our dedicated App you can view both current and historical weather data on your smart device anywhere in the world. Set Weather Alerts and receive instant notification when Weather conditions change.
All weather sensors in one station design
- Comprehensive weather data, including barometric pressure, temperature with heat index (indoor and outdoor), humidity with dew-point (indoor and outdoor), rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, UV
- High quality outdoors sensor system comply splash proof water resistance
- Big display and extra dot matrix display for comprehensive weather data and alert messages
- Set weather alerts on dedicated APP
- Cloud support to Access data recorded and shared by other users
- Automatic time sync with server
- Build-in Wi-Fi & 868/915Mhz wireless technology connection.
- 300m (1000 feet) outdoor sensor transmission range
- Integrated Solar energy to extend Battery life for all-in-one sensor
- 1 adaptor
All Orders are shipped same day from Australia if received before 3:00pm. Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm.
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 7.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm.
After payment and order confirmation, we will get your order ready, and send you another email indicating it is ready for collection.
Please reply to this email with an ETA so that we can ensure everything is 100% ready to pick up seamlessly.
Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $19.95 for orders to NZ that weigh under 2kg - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org