UUNI 3 | Worlds Finest Woodfired Portable Pizza Oven
Want to wow everyone with your cooking skills? The UUNI3 Portable Pizza Oven will help you do just that....easy. No professional chef skills required, just make the pizza, pop in the oven and 90 seconds later you're eating it.
OONI is revolutionising outdoor entertaining and the family picnic!
*Same Day Despatch if ordered before 2pm - FREE SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA WIDE! *
See total inclusions below, also instructional videos.
What comes in the Deluxe Starter Kit?
- 1 x OONI 3 Portable Pizza Oven
- 1 x OONI 3 Gas Burner
- 1 x OONI 3 - 2 in 1 Cover/Carry Case
- 1 x OONI Gloves - Pair
- 1 x OONI Cast Iron Sizzler Pan
- 1 x OONI Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x Mezzaluna Rocker Pizza Slicer
- 1 x Aluminium Pizza Peels
- 1 x 1kg Timber Pellets
"The most gorgeous thing we've ever set fire to." - Wired Magazine
It’s a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. You’re by the pool in your backyard. Scrap that — even better: you’re at the lake, friends are cannon balling off of the dock, and you’ve got a crisp Pale Ale in your hand.
And now, thanks to the award-winning, portable Uuni Pizza Oven, you’re serving up delicious, piping hot wood-fired pizza to you and your friends.
The Uuni 3 heats to a blazing 932°F for perfectly-cooked, wood-fired pizza in only 60 seconds — just in time to satisfy the craving. Best of all, Uuni comes with all the equipment you need to start making pizzas right out of the box.
WHAT’S NEW IN UUNI 3 ?
- Insulated body reaches and maintains the max temperature more efficiently
- There’s a new grate and hopper to load the wood pellets in, which enables more temperature control and consistent cooking.
- Three legs instead of four for stability on any surface
- Chimney clip makes it easier than ever to pack up and move - whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach.
- Uuni is stainless steel, so fine to be outdoors all year round but Uuni also offers a Cover Bag, making the oven truly portable as well as protected from the lements.
- Weight: 13.4 kg. boxed (Unboxed 12.5 kg)
- Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height 67 cm / 25.2" including chimney
- Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm
- Max pizza size: 33cm
- Max clearance above stone: 11 cm
- Fuel: wood pellets (Optional Gas Burner available)
- 439 stainless steel
- stainless steel rivets
- FSC certified wooden handles
- cordierite stone baking board
Due to unprecedented times, we are working hard to despatch all orders the same day, however with the current increase of processing times and implementation of COVID Safe work practices, all orders received before 3:00pm are being shipped within 24-36hrs from Bowral, Australia.
Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm with a 1hr collection time.
EXPRESS Orders are guaranteed processed the same day if ordered prior to 2.30pm, as these remain priority.
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 9.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm.
After payment and order confirmation, we will get your order ready, and send you another email indicating it is ready for collection.
Please reply to this email with an ETA so that we can ensure everything is 100% ready to pick up seamlessly.
Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $19.95 for orders to NZ that weigh under 2kg - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com