BLACK DIAMOND | Distance Carbon Z -(2018)
BLACK DIAMOND Distance Carbon Z Folding Trekking Trail Pole
Black Diamond's lightest Z-Pole, the Distance Carbon is ideal for fast-packers, endurance runners and adventure athletes who require the ultimate in folding-pole performance.
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
|WEIGHT PER PAIR||
[100 cm] 273 g (9.6 oz)
[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
Z-POLE RAPID DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from our expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND:
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. At Black Diamond, it's all about climbing and skiing. More than just activities, these sports are a way of life and Black Diamond's mission is to be indistinguishable from these sports. Black Diamond's people are a community of users, and are their own harshest critics. The result is a market-leading product line across multiple categories, from C4 Ultralight Cams, Magnetron Carabiners, super light Z-poles to innovative, rechargeable lighting. Black Diamond is a true, all-encompassing mountain sports provider.