FALCON ENAMELWARE | Pie Set - White with Blue Rim
The classic Falcon design, manufactured from heavyweight steel and thicker enamel for extra durability.
Perfect for Camping, Cooking and Outdoors activities. Great for the traditional uses of cooking pies and serving or flower arrangements.
Enamel Pie Dish Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Incredibly durable, with long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.
- Nested design for ease of storage.
- Not recommended for use in the microwave.
- Oven safe up to 270ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
This Set Contains:
- 20cm Pie Dish.
- 24cm Pie Dish.
- 26cm Pie Dish.
- 28cm Pie Dish.
- 30cm Pie Dish.
About Falcon Enamelware:
Since the 1920s Falcon Enamelware has been an icon of British home life. Ice white with a distinctive blue rim, it is instantly recognisable as a design classic.
But as well as timeless elegance, Falcon Enamelware has enduring strength. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance. It can assume brilliant, long-lasting colours, and cannot burn. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break. Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.
Care & Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soup-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
All Orders are shipped same day from Australia if received before 3:30pm
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 7.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $15.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com