GROWLERWERKS | uKeg 64oz Beer Keg, Black Chrome - LIMITED EDITION
GROWLERWERKS | uKeg 64oz Beer Keg, Black Chrome
This is the original GrowlerWerks uKeg 64. It is a mini keg in the size of a half-gallon growler, keeps beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks, and cold for 8 hours. What more can you want?
On the go or at home, this GrowlerWerks uKeg is Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated Stainless Steel. CO2 regulator cap with customisable tap handle and gauge. Brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers
Dimensions: 133mm x 207mm x 277mm
- uKeg – keeps beer fresh for weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
WORKS VERY WELLJoseph r Guevara on May 25, 2017
I received this growler as a present, and i've taken it to get filled a couple of times and everyone is pretty impressed by it. It pours like a bar tap, I was very surprised of how well it works. Good job!
DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLee Greenwald on May 17, 2017
I really enjoy the ability to take a newly discovered craft beer from a taproom home. And enjoy it without noticeable degradation even weeks later.
If you're like us, many of your favorite microbrews aren't sold in bottles. GrowlerWerks was created by local Portlanders who love craft beer. We've drawn on a combined 47 years of engineering and product-design experience to make a better way to store beer. With a GrowlerWerks growler your beer will always taste exactly how the brewmaster intended.
Our mission at GrowlerWerks is to make a growler that works. After testing all the options available, we realized that nobody had cracked the code on a pressurized growler that works. So we designed the uKeg....and the rest is history.