MSR® | Alpine™ Deluxe Kitchen Set
Comprehensive kitchen tools for outdoor cooking.
The Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set is their most comprehensive set of tools for outdoor cooking.
A releasable webbing handle makes the protective zippered case easy to hang anywhere and inside, two generous mesh pockets replace old-school elastic loops that tend to limit versatility, stretch-out and lose their grip over time.
You’ll find innovations such as our combination pot strainer/cheese grater, moisture-resistant salt and pepper shaker, folding cutting board, stainless steel Utility Knife and more.
- 100% BPA-Free Materials
- Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements, Strainer doubles and cheese grater and Spatula has serrated edge.
- Alpine Salt & Pepper Shaker: Design is moisture resistant and holds plenty.
- Alpine Dish Brush /Scraper: Nonstick friendly pot cleaner with edge radius to match cookware.
- Alpine Kitchen Knife: 4.5" Santoku-styled knife in a ventilated, plastic sheath is made from 440-series high-carbon stainless steel.
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in water–over and over–dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse.
- Deluxe case: Zippered, semi-rigid case with two large zippered mesh pockets for maximum versatility.
- Alpine Deluxe Cutting Board: Strong, hinged design for durability and portability.
- Plus: (2) squeeze bottles, Bottle opener/corkscrew.
Due to unprecedented times, we are working hard to despatch all orders the same day, however with the current increase of processing times and implementation of COVID Safe work practices, all orders received before 3:00pm are being shipped within 24-36hrs from Bowral, Australia.
Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm with a 1hr collection time.
EXPRESS Orders are guaranteed processed the same day if ordered prior to 2.30pm, as these remain priority.
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 9.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm.
After payment and order confirmation, we will get your order ready, and send you another email indicating it is ready for collection.
Please reply to this email with an ETA so that we can ensure everything is 100% ready to pick up seamlessly.
Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $23.95 for orders to NZ that weigh under 2kg - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org