How does it work?
- Inside the jar is a solar cell, rechargeable battery and low energy LED lamp.
- When the jar is placed in direct sunlight, the battery is charged by an electrical current generated by the solar cell.
- The energy is used at night to power the LED lamp inside the jar.
Sun Jar Tips:
- Place in direct sunlight to charge
- Must be in the dark to light up
- Switch under lid has two settings: "charge" and "auto", Sun Jar will charge in both modes
- Flick switch to "charge" to override automatic illumination
- Watertight: leave it outside
- After many charges, the battery (located under the solar panel) may run out - replace with a standard AA rechargeable battery
Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 16cm
All Orders are shipped same day from Australia if received before 3:30pm
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all order $99.00 and over Australia-wide.
Australia Wide Postage Rates
Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 7.95
FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
Express is 1-2 days delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $14.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service. - 3-4 days delivery
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com