GARRETT | ACE™ 400i Metal Detector
Highly Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended - Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
Includes 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") DD PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") Searchcoil cover
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
* Accessory items are subject to change.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Iron Audio feature||YES|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11")
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m - 1.29m (42" to 51")|
|Total Weight||1.32 kgs (2.9 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
What are the differences between an ACE 400 and an ACE 400i?
- Redivision of mid-tone/high-tone audio break points.
- Increased number of Iron Discrim pixels.
- U.S. coins removed from target legend.
- Variance in Mode/Discrim patterns.
Due to unprecedented times, we are working hard to despatch all orders the same day, however with the current increase of processing times and implementation of COVID Safe work practices, all orders received before 3:00pm are being shipped within 24-36hrs from Bowral, Australia.
Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm with a 1hr collection time.
EXPRESS Orders are guaranteed processed the same day if ordered prior to 2.30pm, as these remain priority.
(In the rare occasion this is not possible - we will advise you within an hour, note this does not include weekends or public holidays)
(PLANT ORDERS - NOTE: We do not always dispatch plants the same day as they are ordered. We endeavour to dispatch plants early in the week in order to avoid the parcel remaining in a freight depot over the weekend break.)
Free standard shipping on all orders $99.00 and over Australia-wide*. (MAINLAND ONLY)
Australia Wide Postage Rates (Mainland Only)
*Flat Rate Standard Shipping $0.00 – $98.99: $ 9.95
*FREE Shipping on orders over $99.00: FREE
*Flat Rate EXPRESS SHIPPING $0.01 and up: $19.95 -
*Please note list of postcodes below that includes remote Postcodes that this does not apply to for bulky goods.
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm.
After payment and order confirmation, we will get your order ready, and send you another email indicating it is ready for collection.
Please reply to this email with an ETA so that we can ensure everything is 100% ready to pick up seamlessly.
Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $23.95 for orders to NZ that weigh under 2kg and under 1m in length - This is Express Service. - 3-8 days delivery. If your parcel will be over 2kg, please email us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org