FRANK GREEN Stainless Steel Reusable Coffee Cup 16oz / 475ml - Coconut Milk White
FRANK GREEN Stainless Steel Reusable Insulated Coffee Cup 16oz / 475ml - Coconut Milk White
Stainless Steel BPA Free reusable coffee cup with one handed push button & spill resistant lid. 475ml.
The Stainless Steel Coffee Cup reflects Frank Green's unique design principles and integrity. It's made of premium safe materials and imparts their signature pared back aesthetic so that it works seamlessly with your style.
Frank Green believes that everyday products should be beautiful and sustainable and is on a mission to motivate others to live more sustainably and reduce unnecessary waste. Just by using the Frank Green Reusable Cup twice a day during your working week, you save almost 600 paper cups from land fill each year.
Vacuum-insulated and double-walled, your insulated Coffee Cup will retain heat and conserve cool liquids for up to 12 hours. There's no taste interference, so that means you'll get the maximum flavour from your drink of choice.
The colour palette is a celebration of the seasons, with hues that range from natural tones to pops of colour, they'll appeal to the minimalist, the maximalist and anyone in between.
- Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Clever one handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Wide mouth for added customisability - think fruit, tea or ice cubesStain and odour resistant inner – taste your coffee and not your cup
- Comfortably fits in standard cup holders
- Recyclable at end of life
- Customise your base, lid and button colours
|Item size and weight|
|Width :||7.4 cm|
|Height :||19 cm|
|Capacity :||475 ml|
Care Instructions: Not suitable for dishwasher, freezer or microwave. Handwash in warm soapy water and air dry.
Join the WAR ON WASTE:
War on Waste tackles takeaway cups
The ABC's War on Waste is causing a spike in interest in reusable products, like coffee cups, shopping bags and water bottles.
Featured host, Craig Reucassel, riding a tram filled with disposable coffee cups through Melbourne CBD, to highlight the fact that disposable coffee cups can't be recycled and subsequently, up to 1 billion go to landfill every year.
The series has brought to light the impact of single-use plastics on our environment, and consumers are seeking alternatives.
WE CAN STOP THIS TOGETHER!!